EDGERTONS GARAGE – STAWELL VICTORIA
Article reprinted from “Motor Progress” July 1927, Volume 1, No 10
Researched and contributed by Marc McInnes from the original magazine
On the right is a picture of Edgerton’s Garage and Service Station, Stawell. This well set-out service station is in the main street, at the main entrance to the town and presents a very pleasing appearance in such a commanding position.
(Ed’s note: Although the magazine article is July 1927 the car pictured appears to be a Buick model 25-45)