Historic Rego is a great option to save money and now NSW has a free Log Book system which gives you an additional 60 days where you can drive anywhere you want. (doesn’t have to be a club sanctioned run)
1) You need to have a Pink Slip from your mechanic.
2) Complete the Historic Vehicle Registration Form. click here to download
3) Contact BUICK CAR CLUB Plates Registrar with a copy of both the above (and rego papers unless it’s your first time)
Jim Russell phone 4653 1224 email – email@example.com
or complete the form online below.
4) When Jim returns your stamped form go to the RMS and pay the fee which is about $55
(The first time you will also be issued plates and it will cost a little more)
5) Make sure you ask the RMS to put you onto the Log Book system.
Additional information on the RMS site click here
Please complete the form below and submit your paperwork.