Historic Rego is a great option to save money and now NSW has a free Log Book system which gives you an additional 60 days where you can drive anywhere you want. (doesn’t have to be a club sanctioned run)
1) You need to have a Pink Slip from your mechanic.
2) Complete the Historic Vehicle Registration Form. click here to download
3) Copy of your current comprehensive insurance policy
4) A recent Picture of your car
5) Contact BUICK CAR CLUB Plates Registrar with a copy of both the above (and rego papers unless it’s your first time)
Jim Russell phone 0414 620 537 email – firstname.lastname@example.org
or complete the form online below.
*RMS requires the original forms so you still need to post them and a stamped self addressed envelope to:
4 Sunrise Road
4) When Jim returns your stamped original form go to the RMS and pay the fee which is about $55
(The first time you will also be issued plates and it will cost a little more)
5) Make sure you ask the RMS to put you onto the Log Book system.
Additional information on the RMS site click here
Please complete the online form below and submit your paperwork to get the ball rolling: