BCCA – NSW
Historic Registration Application
Historic Rego is a great option to save money and now NSW has a free Log Book system which gives you an additional 60 days where you can drive anywhere you want. (doesn’t have to be a club sanctioned run)
1) You need to have a Pink Slip from your mechanic.
2) Complete the Historic Vehicle Registration Form. click here to download
3) Copy of your current comprehensive insurance policy
4) A recent Picture of your car
5) Contact BUICK CAR CLUB Plates Registrar with a copy of both the above (and rego papers unless it’s your first time)
Jim Russell phone 0414 620 537 email – firstname.lastname@example.org
or complete the form online below.
*RMS requires the original forms so you still need to post them and a stamped self addressed envelope to:
4 Sunrise Road
4) When Jim returns your stamped original form go to the RMS and pay the fee which is about $55
(The first time you will also be issued plates and it will cost a little more)
5) Make sure you ask the RMS to put you onto the Log Book system.
Additional information on the RMS site click here